AspEncrypt is an Active Server component that
brings security to your applications through encryption.
With AspEncrypt, you can encrypt data,
send S/MIME-based secure mail, compute one-way hash values,
generate and verify digital signatures,
issue and manage X.509 digital certificates, and more.
This component can be used
in an ASP/ASP.NET or VB environment on Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7.
AspEncrypt offers a wide range of cryptographic functions:
- Encrypts and decrypts text, files and binary data using strong encryption.
- Supports all major symmetric-encryption algorithms: RC2, RC4, DES, Triple-DES and AES.
- Encryption keys can be random, password-derived or imported from an external source.
- Supports all major one-way hash functions: MD4, MD5, SHA and SHA256.
- Sends certificate-based secure mail (AspEmail is also needed).
- Generates and validates RSA digital signatures.
- Supports encryption with a public key and decryption with the corresponding private key.
- Issues and manages digital certificates.
- Can be used on the server as well as a client machine.
For the complete list of features, see Chapter 1 of the User Manual.
- Jan 21, 2013 - Version 2.8 Released.
- Apr 19, 2012 - Version 2.7 Released.
- Oct 31, 2011 - Service Release 22.214.171.124 Available.
This web site contains everything you need to
get your AspEncrypt-based applications
up and running in no time.
The User Manual section guides you step-by-step through all the
features AspEncrypt has to offer.
- The Crypto 101 section is a tutorial
- The Object Reference section contains detailed description
of the AspEncrypt objects.
- The Live Demo section enables you
to see AspEncrypt in action. Compute hash values on-line, encrypt a file from your hard drive,
obtain an instant digital certificate, send yourself an encrypted email message, and more.
An exact replica of this site will be created on your hard drive when
you run the AspEncrypt.exe setup program downloadable from the Download & Buy section.